Thankful for a Classmate

Out of all of the classmates I could choose from, I'd like to say I'm thankful for Erwin Henry, Lexi, and Amber. This is not because he's my teammate or my friend but because he keeps me humble and modest. He always talks to me about how he has "a dollar and a dream"and how he hopes to make it one day. He keeps me humble by just hearing his stories and how he compares his life to my life.

I'm also thankful for Lexi. Although we don't talk much, she lends me pencils a lot. That may sound like a foolish reason, but seriously in Geometry Mr. Jones is so strict about not using pens, it's scary. Not only does she lend me pencils but she also helps me with my geometry from time to time which is much needed.

Lastly, I'm thankful for Amber. Amber is very quiet and always does he homework. I'm thankful for her because she's setting a good example for me and other students and she also helps me with my chemistry homework from time to time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment