Holden

Holden Caulfied, one interesting character. To sum it all up, he's a lonely, disobedient, unconforming, envious teenager. He judges everyone, and this is where the envious part comes in. He blames everyone for everything and never really realizes that everyone is not that problem, but the problem may be him. He never really evaluates himself to see what he could do better to be in a better situation that he is in. Sometimes I can relate to Holden though. In example with his roommate. I had a suite-mates in MJ's basketball camp in California that I couldn't stand. These kids would bang on the walls to interrupt my sleep, as well as my roommates ALL NIGHT. I literally believe all five days I was there, they didn't sleep more than 9 hours total. As much I hated them, snitched on them, and excluded them from going places on campus with other kids, I needed them one day. I can't remember exactly what it was but I know they weren't there for me because of the way I treated them, just like Holden and his roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment