Snowflake Battle

Winter time, a time full of holiday cheer;
It's the time that brings all of my family and friends near;
Hot chocolate, egg nog and most importantly the snow, what type of gifts are awaiting me, under the tree, I'll never know.
Although it's freezing outside, the cocoa keeps me warm, in chicago, warm is not the norm;
In this city, it's cold all the time, morning to night,
PLUS, it's dark what happened to the sunlight;
In the winter, my birthday arrives;
And it's cold, so I don't have to worry about bees and behives.

You see, summer birthday's are nice, but you don't really get to play in the ice.
Although you can skate in the ice, you have to worry about the sneaky mice.
In the winter is the time that brings everyone together, although it is crazy/hectic weather,
EveryONE comes together as a family, as one, individual spotlight? None.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me feel like what a true winter feels like. Not this rain 4 days before Christmas. And I like the way that the lyrics flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you rhymed this, and did you get concords?

    ReplyDelete