Introduction

Hey I'm McKinley. I'm a 14 year old kid trapped in at 10 year old's body. I'm smaller than all of the other children my age but my maturity level is higher than their's. I'm a pretty cool kid. I'm very social, outgoing, athletic, and spontaneous. Although I have a cool personality, I am a procrastinator and pretty lazy. I'm my mom's only child and my dad's youngest child. I'm in this big city alone with both my siblings in collge 1,000 miles away. I have a lot of energy, I'm very energetic; I'm a great leader; and I'm very respectful. You wil never catch me talking back to a teacher. I'm teachable and coachable. I'm a sharp kid, I usually pick up on things pretty quickly. I like playing sports, I like all of them and I watch all of them. Although I'm small, I basketball where there are people 2 and 3 feet taller than me, but I don't let them intimidate me, I'm strong willed so if I'm on a mission to get something, nothing or no-one can stop me but me. I'm into shoes a lot. I am a "sneakerhead". I know my time for growth will come one day so I don't let it bother me too much although it gets annoying. I'm pretty sure I've heard every joke in the book. It gets to the point where I start to ask people could they be more original jokes and not spit out clichéd things that I've heard a million times. I also have a job, which most kids my age don't have but need. My job is not to help pay the bills or help support my family because my mom manages to do that without any help, but to teach me responsibility and learn how to manage and balance school, work, church, and sports while sustaining a decent enough GPA to get nice money for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment